Friday, March 22, 2019

TGOD - New Stock Purchase


I just jumped back into the pot market yesterday. My stock purchase of choice on this day was TGOD - The Green Organic Dutchman.

I didn't buy it because I think it's the next best thing in weed stocks or that I'm an expert on the company. These stocks have been on a tear and I believe they are for short term trades only. Yes, this is timing the market for a short term capital gain.

I bought 1000 shares for a quick buy and flip. We'll see how the market responds but I'm seeing good volume and momentum picking up.

TGOD has been trading around the $5 mark BUT has been as high as $10.24 during the last 52 weeks. It would have been a great buy at $2.67 which is where it opened the year at. I'm just looking at clipping off another couple of bucks before I let it go.

This will never be a long term hold as this particular company doesn't make much money. I think it only made $1mil last year. It's busy building infrastructure and establishing it's market for organic marijuana products.

It traded over 9 million shares to the downside yesterday but really bounced nicely off it's lows of the day. A positive sign for me.

Did you buy any of the stocks I mentioned yesterday? Both MEG and CPG traded up on high volume. Energy stocks continue to be the place to make some short term money.

I might look to step in to CPG today if it continues to rise in prise. It just broke through it's 50DMA and is still trading well below it's 52 week high of $11.81.

Even after popping up 6.6% to $4.66 it still is displaying positive momentum to the upside. Just look at what the market is doing and ignore the news of the day from the oil patch. It will only cloud your trading decisions.

Looking back on my decision to buy ECA which is down slightly I would have been better off buying MEG or CPG. Oh well, that's just how she fucken goes b'y! Make your trade and move on.

If you haven't guessed by now this is NOT a personal finance blog. I'll leave that to the public servants and single Mom's who moonlight in the space to give you saving and money tips. I'm just interested in investing trading and growing money.

Good luck in the markets!

No comments:

Post a Comment