Saturday, November 23, 2019

What I Bought and What I Sold This Week


Just a short post on some trades I made during the past week. Some I booked profits and some I checked out early taking a small loss.



Sells

RZZ, KL, NVO, WDO, FR, CNL, FVI, GSV

So all of these are gold and silver stocks. Mistake? Maybe but I booked some nice 30% + profits on a lot of these positions and some like KL and WDO are near the top. NVO could be a mistake as they are announcing nice results from recent samples.

I don't buy and sell on that kind of information anyway. I'm only concerned with volume and the stocks position to it's 52 week high/low.

I want to buy it low and when it gets high, I sell. I have no interest holding long term and look for more lower priced stocks. A lot of the time the stocks go lower which forces me to take losses early and I do.

Buys

WCP, TGOD, TOG, POE

Oil stocks have been beaten to shit. There are so many to choose from, so I picked a couple that seem solid companies with potential to explode higher. They also pay dividends of over 8% if you want to buy and hold them.

POE is a different story. The stock continues to run higher even in these trying times for oil stocks in Canada.

My Thoughts on The Week

You would think that gold would be exploding higher in these uncertain times. So it's all bullshit what you hear on the news about all the fear happening in the world.

Brexit, Wexit, Impeachment, Trade Wars, North Korea, Ukraine, Russia and upcoming elections. People are worried. I'm just worried about trying to make some money trading stocks.

I look in the valley for opportunities and sell at the top of the mountains where the avalanche starts.

You should have sold TGOD when it got to $10 bucks. Did you? NO, most people think it's going to $20.

I initially sold mine for a 30% profit and recently bought back in at 90 cents. Could it go lower? Oh sure. I will look to buy more on Monday if it opens lower.

Oil, oil service, lumber and Weed stocks are all wallowing in the valley. This is where the opportunities lie. Why is that? You decide but once they stop falling people will start buying them back.

What I Like

Looking at WEF, EFR, ACB and TCW. Buying more of ATE an experimental health/bio tech company. I have a small position currently in the green. I may add more to my position.

EFR a uranium stock should run hot if the uranium industry gets a boost from the current administration. This is what speculating is all about.

STOP listening to experts. They know nothing and work for bonuses using investor money not their own.

They would never tell you to buy a lumber stock or an oil field services stock. They would say it's done, no interest and no money.

This turns around and money comes back. This is where contrarians make their bones. Going in where others won't and don't.

Start small and only a few stocks. I have too many right now. Need to trim in the coming weeks

What I own ATM

ATE, ATH, ASM, BTE, BDI, BTR, GPR, GUY, TGOD, TOG, POE, WCP and YGR.

I like buying stocks nobody wants to own. How about you? This is PURE GAMBLING! DO NOT try this unless you are prepared to lose everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment